Why Sponsor A Tree?
Be part of one of the area’s most exciting holiday happenings! The Festival of Trees is a family event featuring a unique display of over 130 beautifully decorated trees, a variety of entertainment and fun for all ages.
Join us by sponsoring a tree, which can be decorated reflecting your interests, your business or a holiday theme. Take advantage of this opportunity to enhance your company’s visibility and image. The only cost to you is your donation of a tree, lights and decorations. Our sponsors include individuals, families, civic and social organizations, hospitals, schools and businesses.
All tree donors will be invited to attend a Premier Party at Tower Square on Nov. 18 from 2 p.m.-4 p.m. You will enjoy a light buffet and a sneak preview of the trees. Each donor will receive four tickets to the Premier Party as well as a season’s pass to the Festival of Trees.
- ARTIFICIAL TREES ONLY, RANGING FROM 4FT TO 8FT.
- Must have a tree skirt and lights.
- Do not glue anything onto the tree.
- Do not put anything perishable or edible onto the tree.
- Do not hang or connect objects to the walls or ceilings.
- Be mindful of heavy objects that you put on your tree.
- Display a list of wrapped items that will be included with your tree.
- Gift certificates: Place “ghost” certificates on the tree to insure against loss. Give certificates to the Club staff on the day of set-up so they may be secured.
- Tree sponsors will be asked to assemble their trees in a designated spot in Tower Square.
- All trees and ornament boxes should be marked with your name and brought to set-up. We will store these until the raffle.
- All trees must be ready for display by 7 p.m. on Nov. 16 so that the Festival workers can arrange trees to achieve the best possible display.
- Bring supplies needed to set up your tree: scissors, tape, wire, etc. Please bring your own step-stool.
- All items on and around the tree will be given to the winner of your tree. Do not include any items you would like returned.
Neither Tower Square nor the Springfield Boys & Girls Club can be responsible for any lost or stolen items!
Please register as a tree sponsor using our online form below.