We invite you to celebrate the holidays at the Springfield Boys & Girls Club’s 18th Annual Festival of Trees located in downtown Springfield. Trees donated and decorated by businesses, civic and social organizations, schools, hospitals, families and individuals are raffled off at the conclusion of the event. Try your luck at winning your favorite! All proceeds of the event will help us to continue our 127 years of charitable work by providing children in the community with hope, opportunity, and a safe place to learn and grow.
TBA – Downtown Springfield, MA
Wednesday 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Thurs-Saturday 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Admission – $5
Seniors – $4
Children 12 & under – FREE
Take your chance to win your favorite tree! Win everything on and under the tree! Tree Raffle tickets are 25 for $10 and can be purchased upon admission.
- Place your ticket or tickets in the bucket located next to your favorite trees. Tree includes all decorations, gifts, and gift certificates. Everything on and under it!
- Raffle runs throughout the Festival and the drawing for winners takes place Sunday, December TBA. Winners need not be present to win.
- Calls to winner will be made on December TBA between 5 p.m.-7 p.m. We will leave a message, but you must call to confirm pick up by 3 p.m. on Monday, December TBA. If you do not call to confirm pick up, your tree will be forfeited.
- Winners are responsible to take down their tree between 12 p.m.-7 p.m. on Monday, December TBA.
- Boxes are provided for all trees and decorations. Staff will put boxes in your car.
25 for $10
1 for $5
- Wednesdays – Free Admission with Business Card
- Current Active Military Personnel & their Families Admitted Free throughout the Festival.